Seeking a self-directed reliable person to assist in the building and maintaining the optimal technical operations of our facility. We are looking for a highly capable technician to achieve our business’s growth vision.
- Coordinate manufacturing and assembly tasks collaboratively.
- Optimizing production efficiency with sustainable set ups, adjusting machinery and equipment settings as needed to achieve KPI goals.
- Performing minor repairs and reporting breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for MMP to be a world class innovative manufacturer.
- Keeping equipment maintenance logs, as well as maintaining a safe and 6S work environment.
- Updating productivity records and writing incident reports, if relevant.
- Collaborating with other departments to complete production orders on time.
- Complying with internal policies and industry regulations.
- Work seamlessly with your team and other work areas to collaboratively insure a timely and quality part is produced supporting our vision, “Excellence from Start to Finish”.
SKILLS WE EXPECT:
- Perform routine maintenance on all machines as required.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude, electrical experience, and troubleshooting abilities
- Assumes responsibility for quality workmanship and accuracy of assigned work.
- Electromechanical experience and continued training commitment to stay current with our business innovation initiatives related to automation.
- Follow and comply with all safety, work policies, and regulations.
- Honesty, Integrity, Attention to detail, excellent planning and organizational skills.
Candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, have good attendance and previous work experience. • Physically able to perform work. • Lifting requirements of at least 50 lbs. • Ambitious and eager. • Professional and willing to help. • Be able to handle tasks to superior levels without supervision. • Enjoy taking on multiple different tasks throughout the day.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical effort required in walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting over 50 lbs., while performing shop and miscellaneous cleaning.
Mitchell Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer