Seeking a self-directed reliable person to be responsible for material handling and monitoring manufacturing flow success in our Forming work area. This person will be reliable with excellent attendance and dedication to monitor smooth operation to our quality specifications and tolerances in support of on time deliveries. We are looking for a committed team member to achieve our business’s growth vision.
- Support manufacturing flow tasks.
- Optimizing production efficiency as needed to achieve KPI goals.
- Identify minor repairs and reporting breakdowns in a timely manner, assist to your ability.
- Assist and support continuous improvement initiatives for MMP as a world-class manufacturer.
- Keeping production output aligned to quality standards.
- Maintaining a safe and 6S work environment.
- Updating productivity records and writing incident reports, if relevant.
- Collaborating with Leads and Supervisors to complete production orders on time.
SKILLS WE EXPECT:
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player aligned toward a common goal
- A first-class material handler and production support will be someone whose attitude, attendance, and efforts result in the manufacturing of high-quality products.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest to grow within MMP and open to our continued training commitment to stay current with our business innovation initiatives.
Candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, dependable attendance and previous work experience. • Physically able to perform work. • Lifting requirements of at least 50 lbs. • Ambitious and eager. • Professional and willing to help. • Be able to handle tasks to superior levels without supervision. • Enjoy taking on multiple tasks throughout the day. • Ability to take on additional tasks and train in multiple departments.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical effort required in walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting over 50 lbs. while performing tasks. Must be able to work in a professional manner with co-workers, vendors and customers. If you are a hardworking, dedicated individual, apply today on-line or stop at our location to complete an application.
Mitchell Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer