MMP is seeking a full time weekend leadership role. Work in a flexible manner to achieve maximum productivity. Work 3 x 12 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 5 am to 5 pm, paid for 40.
- Active role in and oversee production in the Rings work area cobat cells.
- Set ups and electromechanical trouble shooting.
- Material handling and operational efficiency.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a safe and clean condition to MMP standards.
- Work as a team player and use your own initiative to problem solve and think critically adjusting schedules and reacting to changes in resources.
- Work seamlessly with your team and other work areas to collaboratively insure a timely and quality part is produced supporting our vision, “Excellence from Start to Finish”.
SKILLS WE EXPECT:
- Servant leadership approach, lead by example the MMP vision
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude
- Experience with welding and robotics.
- Assumes responsibility for quality workmanship and accuracy of assigned work.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards and self-motivated.
- Follow and comply with all safety, work policies, and regulations.
- Honesty, Integrity, Attention to detail, excellent planning and organizational skills.
Candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, have good attendance and previous work experience. • Physically able to perform work. • Ambitious and eager. • Professional and willing to help. • Be able to handle tasks to superior levels without supervision. • Enjoy taking on multiple different tasks throughout the day.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical effort required in walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs. while performing shop and miscellaneous cleaning.
Mitchell Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer