Self-directed reliable person to be responsible for handling and monitoring manufacturing machines in our facility. This person will be reliable with excellent attendance and dedication to monitor smooth operation to our quality specifications and tolerances in support of on time deliveries. We are looking for a committed team member to achieve our business’s growth vision. Safety and quality are our top priorities.
- Complete manufacturing and assembly tasks at quality standards.
- Optimizing production efficiency as needed to achieve KPI goals.
- Identify minor repairs and reporting breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives for MMP as a world-class manufacturer.
- Keeping production output aligned to quality standards.
- Maintaining a safe and 6S work environment.
- Updating productivity records and writing incident reports, if relevant.
- Collaborating with Leads and Supervisors to complete production orders on time.
Skills we expect:
- Possess a positive attitude and be a team player aligned toward a common goal
- A first-class production operator will be someone whose attitude, attendance, and efforts result in the manufacturing of high-quality products.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Genuine interest to grow within MMP and open to our continued training commitment to stay current with our business innovation initiatives.
- Candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, have good attendance and previous work experience.
- Physically able to perform work.
- Lifting requirements of at least 50 lbs.
- Ambitious and eager.
- Professional and willing to help.
- Be able to handle tasks to superior levels without supervision.
- Enjoy taking on multiple different tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to take on additional items if needed in other work areas.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical effort required in walking, standing, bending, kneeling, and climbing pushing, pulling, and lifting over 50 lbs., while performing shop and miscellaneous cleaning. Must be able to work in a professional manner with co-workers, vendors and customers.
If you are a hardworking, dedicated individual, apply today on-line or stop at our location to complete an application.
Mitchell Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer