MMP is seeking a full time first shift shipping team member. Work in a flexible manner to achieve maximum productivity. Hours Monday through Friday coverage 7 am to 3 pm.
- Operate forklift to move parts and material
- Physical packaging and quality checks
- Attention to detail for paperwork and follow through
- Work as a team player and use your own initiative to problem solve and think critically, adjusting schedules and reacting to changes in resources.
- Work seamlessly with your team and other work areas to collaboratively ensure a timely and quality part is produced supporting our vision, “Excellence from Start to Finish”.
SKILLS WE EXPECT:
- Experience with picking, packing, shipping in a barcoded facility.
- Forklift certification
- Assumes responsibility for quality workmanship and accuracy of assigned work.
- Follow and comply with all safety, work policies, and regulations.
- Honesty, Integrity, Attention to detail, excellent planning and organizational skills.
Candidates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, have good attendance and previous work experience. • Physically able to perform work. • Ambitious and eager. • Professional and willing to help. • Be able to handle tasks to superior levels without supervision. • Enjoy taking on multiple different tasks throughout the day.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical effort required in walking, standing, bending, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs., while performing shop and miscellaneous cleaning.
Mitchell Metal Products is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer